Classification results browser
Upon finishing classification, new inferences, recommended redundancies and concept equivalencies are now all displayed in a dedicated browser view. Users wishing to comprehend and study classification results before saving them can now do so while engaging with other activities at the same time. The classification results browser does not block the UI from other tasks.
Concepts that are affected by the changes can be opened and inspected by double clicking on them. Results can be filtered and members looked up by term or ID.
A table based and a diagrammatic preview helps understanding the changes recommended by the classifier.
If your deployment supports the use of concrete domains, concrete domain related classification changes are visible on a dedicated tab.
The task editor now has a dedicated Descriptions section, and better use of real-estate in the task overview area. Self-assignment is now available with a single click.
Editing is disabled before the task is moved to In Progress state.
Validation rules and results view updates
- Maximum number of items to view is configurable
- Reviewers can now run validation
- Updates to validation rules
Local Code System updates
It is now forbidden to create Local Codes with the same label. Both ID and label need to be unique.
- Relationship cloning and relationship group cloning are now consistent. When the user selects an inferred relationship or group to clone, the cloned attributes are stated, and Authoring mode is automatically set.
- Single refset export download is now fixed
- Exclusion modules are now excluded from classification
- Automatic commit comment removed from refset creation