Resolution status can be specified for all resolved tasks. The statues are following the Bugzilla default resolution statuses. When resolving a task with no changes on them, the users are presented with a warning.
Query unassigned tasks
Tasks can now be queried to retrieve those that do not have an author or a reviewer assigned. This contributes to the smart folder building in the Task list view.
Open changed concepts from Changes tab
Right-clicking on a changed component in the Changes tab of the task editor allows the user to open the component in its dedicated editor to better review the changes and additional details associated with the component.
Concept editing improvements
Hide unused language refsets
A global editor setting and a local editor-based dialog allows selecting the relevant language refsets that a user would like to see on the concept editor. Change the global settings to hide unused reference sets, and use the editor based configuration dialog (by clicking the icon at the Descriptions section) to reveal some less frequently used languages to update your local settings on the concept you are editing.
Copy only FSN and PT when creating new concept
When creating a new child or sibling concept, only the Fully Specified Name and the Preferred term of the selected parent is copied over. Additional descriptions are not kept.
New description should default to Synonym
New descriptions are using the type Synonym by default.
User roles and permissions
Users can be organized into customer specified groups/roles (there are four default roles: Administrator, Browser, Editor, Reviewer).
Roles can be associated with multiple permissions.
Initial permissions IDs:
- browse – to be able to browse/search/view terminology content
- edit – to be able to create/modify/delete terminology content
- import – to be able to modify terminology content via import operation
- export – to be able to export terminology content into various formats
- version – to be able to create a terminology version
- promote – to be able to merge task changes to the Code System working branch (aka MAIN)
Default role permissions:
- Browser – browse, export
- Editor – browse, edit, import, export
- Reviewer – browse, export, promote (shouldn’t edit content or import)
- Administrator – browse, edit, import, export, promote, version
Editing on CodeSystem working branch (aka MAIN or equivalent) is available for users with Administrator roles only.
Note: As read-only editors are not yet implemented, editing already existing components is possible without the editing permissions as well. The creation of new components is prohibited. This limitation will be eliminated in the next milestone.