- Version: Snow Owl v3.6
- Start date: 4 August 2014
- End date: 12 September 2014
- Code name: Eleszto.
New video tutorials
Collaborative reference set authoring
New series of tutorial videos about collaborative reference set authoring is now available. All videos are transcribed and can be watched with captions.
The following topics are covered
- Collaborative reference set authoring 1: single author – single reviewer gives an introduction to collaborative authoring. It goes through the different steps of the workflow, starting from creating a task, to adding members to a reference set, reviewing the work, and finally promoting the reference set to the main repository.
- Collaborative reference set authoring 2: dual authors with single reviewer demonstrates how two authors share the task of creating a reference set. It also shows how to connect to the task management system, and how to use comments to share information.
- Collaborative reference set authoring 3: dual independent authors with single reviewer demonstrates how two authors work independently on a reference set. To support this workflow, a parent task and two subtasks are created in the task management system.
- Collaborative reference set authoring 4: dual authors with dual reviewers shows a scenario with two authors working collaboratively on a reference set. The reference set is revised by two reviewers and one adjudicator.